Thursday 16 July 2015

The farmer who tuggs at the new shoots



My Oh my how quickly our opportunities for shifts in consciousness are manifesting; we really do live in exciting times. 

At the beginning of this week, it was my intent to progressively debrief all of my awareness that anchored during my recent trip home to Melbourne. I only got as far as the relationship insights and poof, it’s all moved and I can’t even touch it anymore let alone communicate it in a meaningful way. The times are certainly changing and I am thrilled to be working consciously within them even though the turns can at times be daunting.

I recorded in a previous blog that I had been harbouring deep feelings of yearning to return to Melbourne to live permanently and it was freaking my family out a little. However, in the process of honouring and following those feelings without attachment, it soon became clear that what I truly yearned for was connection to tribe and meaningful work in service to spirit. As the holiday progressed and we visited old territory, I was surprised to learn that the suburbs where I thought I might settle back in to no longer felt ‘right.’ Worse, there was a palpable sense of ‘wrong’. I had to admit that “the Melbourne solution’ was just my ego joining the dots, seeking a quick fix to quench my deep desire for re-connection to life. If you witness what you manifest, it will always reveal your truth as it appears in any moment. At this point in my journey it is very important that I live my life as it is, as opposed to how I think it should be. So I left Melbourne with my desire to expand and connect to my work burning bright, but with no idea where the pathway to manifestation would emerge.

So I returned north and I busied myself with work via the blog, our website and rejuvenating my healing work by ordering new light body essences and getting my space in order for new clients. My focus on these tasks was to ensure I was supporting my true desires but within that doing I kept observing the prods and pull of life, many of which I didn’t yet understand, but knew were still significant. In times like this all I can really do is remain mindful, aware of feeling and unattached. I work on faith that awareness is coming in and I have to make room for it to do so and over thinking crowds our reality. I always think of the anecdote of the farmer, so eager to assist his crops that he goes out at night tuggs at the new shoots. Selling and moving to Melbourne would have amounted to me pulling the shoots. There is always timeliness to growth that I must honour, and I knew that it would be revealed only without my ego interference. 

At our recent Temple gathering in Melbourne, Buddha emerged as another of the guides supporting Your Beautiful Life and a great deal has shifted energetically as a consequence. Usually, Susie works with new energy along-side me, pushing the channeling deeper, clarifying and grounding before we then ‘take it on the road’. But this time Susie is still overseas and so I was left wondering how this new impact was going to be anchored and what the deeper purpose of her absence was. Well today the stars aligned, in staggering perfection to provide those answers and all without any ego control or attachment on my part. I can see a new vision emerging and I hope I can hold it.

I love it when awareness links in and all of our ‘stuff’ makes sense. I especially love it when you realise that we are all indeed supporting each other, in all circumstances, if we have the heart to see it. Clearly anchored in a new phase, I decided to start afresh today with a new affirmation to blog about. I was ecstatic to draw this:
My work is deeply fulfilling.

Bang! Oh yes! Bring it on. And to those who are joining me to assist this birth, I honour our journey with love and gratitude.
Namaste
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment