Sunday 7 June 2015

a new life



Hi 

Welcome to my first blog and thank you for taking the time to connect with me.

For exactly 7 months and two days I have been immersed in an experience that has seriously impacted my physical well-being, as well as my mental, spiritual and emotional states. It wielded such incredible power that everything in my life was held up for examination – it was unrelenting and nothing was spared. I have lost a great deal; security, safety, people, freedom, love and more. Yet I have also gained a great deal, security, safety, people, freedom and love, all of which have been a revelation. It has been the journey of my life!

What was it that swept into my life and created such change through limitation and restriction? Well I’m not going to tell you … yet. This blog will be purely and essentially from the heart. When my awareness emerges from that centre, only then will I share it – with all my heart. 

Essentially, as I now begin to emerge from months of compelling limitation I need to re-connect with my world in a new way. I remember telling my friend at the beginning of this phase that my biggest fear was that I would go through such restriction and pain and that nothing would change. This blog is the first step in ensuring that my life does reflect an empowered change. If no one reads it, well that is OK. I’m doing this for me without attachment, but with a clear personal goal. If someone joins me, that is just a beautiful bonus.

I intend to work through 365 days of affirmation…but trust me there will be a powerful difference to the way most people work with affirmation and spiritual awareness. I will communicate my journey everyday as I work with them, from the heart and in honesty. I have huge commitment issues and lack discipline so this is a big step for me. Tomorrow I will blog about my credentials and why I think I have something to offer in this regard. Following that, the 365 days of affirmation will begin. It will be an interesting trip!

Namaste, Sally

1 comment:

  1. Great connecting with you...looking forward to sharing your journey.

    ReplyDelete