Monday 8 June 2015

Day 2 - About Me



Day 2...

A little about myself:

I am an author of two spiritual books titled:

Your Beautiful Life (YBL) and
Mother: Reborn in to light; a soul’s journey

You can check them out at this website: (www.yourbeautifullife.com.au)

Whereas Mother is a fantastic channeled commentary challenging well known spiritual assumptions, YBL is a groundbreaking spiritual tool. It provides a weekly focus to take out in to the world in order to reframe the way you look at your life. Each chapter builds awareness of your unique soul realm, culminating in a life changing epiphany. It is an empowering journey. 

In undertaking YBL we learned a great deal about our inner world, but perhaps the most valuable revelation was that our soul does indeed work with and through whatever focus we hold and is not ‘out there’ somewhere out of reach. Sometimes we struggled to understand what we being taught to us, only to see an example of it emerge in our physical lives via circumstance and people we 'attracted'. It happened every time. We began to witness our soul working within the limits of our ego focus and awareness in our day to day normal life and began to truly recognise its messages. It was fantastic and life has never been the same!

So I intend to apply this same process to this blog; that is to focus on an affirmation, statement or oracle divination and then share the manner in which it manifests in the ‘real ‘world of my ego life. I truly believe that affirmation is more about focus than wishing, more about revealing than getting, more about identifying where we are not as opposed to delivering us to where we want to be. After all, don't we choose affirmations to attract a desire in our life that is unfulfilled? If that awareness of lack is what motivates the affirmation, won't we just attract more of the same disappointment? It has certainly been the case for me. I intend to use affirmation to show me where I am not and therefore where my work is. I hope you join me and share what comes up for you too. 

I believe that our life experience is our teacher and Guru. I believe we are always in the right place at the right time and that our only point of power is in the present moment. However, whatever I write here is an expression of my own unique world and I never assume that what is true for me is true for others. Please feel free to share here, but don’t take what I write personally – it’s all about sharing and revealing not convincing or demanding. 

I will be guided only by my soul, so will only post when something manifests in my life to support the learning. Everything will be real; nothing will be dishonest or construed. I may change names and relationships though to protect the innocent! I am already wondering how I will manage to commit to this, but something tells me I just have to do it. Fingers crossed. 

Namaste Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment