Thursday 11 June 2015

Doorways and core beliefs



Good morning,

Wow, just wow!

I open new doors to life.

This affirmation fits me like a glove. It’s not bringing up any dirt and it’s not making me obsess or become attached to looking for change or physical outcomes. Instead it is just sitting there, kind of nurturing me. I actually feel all warm and fuzzy; no wonder my husband is looking at my strangely!

During a restless night, there were two aspects of this affirmation that made their presence known to me (see I told you I was diligent). The concept of the door or doorways, is particularly relevant to the circumstances I have faced in the past year; circumstances that culminated in the birth of my greatest challenge. While embracing life is a relevant awareness revealed via the process in my book *Your Beautiful Life and so is one I have been working with for 15 years.

As I move through my life from a spiritual foundation, whenever difficulties arise, I look at them as ‘doorway’ opportunities. I believe any physical tribulation is a trigger to potentially open my heart to greater inner awareness. This awareness might demonstrate what I am or what I am not; but either way, I know that it is showing me where I have work to do, so I do it.

In the months prior to manifesting my recent challenges, my life was in turmoil and try as I did, I could not find my doorway. It was very troubling as every attempt I made to find my way out of the darkness was seemingly thwarted. I was used to dealing with even the most difficult of circumstances in this way and had always eventually found my way to growth and empowerment. As this trusted ally felt blocked to me, I remember lamenting to my friend Susie that I felt as though my life didn’t want me anymore. It was nothing new for me to feel unsupported in physical life, but to be without my spiritual remedy was utterly devastating.

I can now see that I had already unknowingly entered the darkest doorway of my life and that finding the light within that density was the only way out. This time I had to make my own door. I feel as though this affirmation confirms that I have done the work and am emerging from that phase – a comforting thought and one I am more than happy to embody.

In relation to life well, this is the blueprint of this incarnation for me, the source of all my pain and all my achievements. It resides in the deepest recesses and manifests at every layer. It is my greatest threat and greatest ally and was revealed in the process contained in *Your Beautiful Life.

It is my core belief: *I fear life.
 
You see before I learned my core belief, my spiritual life was used by me to escape the reality and pain of physical life. I was trying to find refuge, when my highest growth is to find empowerment. It has been an arduous belief system to overcome, as all core beliefs are. To divine an affirmation that supports new doorways in my physical life, new opportunities and experiences is just wonderful. Could it be that these darkest days have actually been divinely orchestrated to enable me to finally, fully transcend my core belief? Yes, yes and yes, is all I have to say.

I am going to continue with this affirmation, as I love the awareness, comfort and hope it gives me.

Love to you all – it’s that kind of day.

Namaste
Sally
* www.yourbeautifullife.com.au 



No comments:

Post a Comment